⚡Courses & Books review ⚡

• Accounts with false e-mail addresses will be deleted immediately, use your real email ones.
  • You MUST read the ROSHIYA Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

ROSHIYA

ROSHIYA movie
Staff member
Administrative
Trust Pilot
Apr 26, 2022
Katana
roshiya.me

Since there are so many courses here and it might be overwhelming for many as to which course to choose first. To solve this and as a giveback to the community, I am sharing reviews of all the courses I have taken so far in the following areas below so that you can make decisions easier and faster:​

1. Business
  2. Brand Strategy
  3. Brand Identity
  4. UX & UI Design
  5. Web Design
  6. Marketing
  7. Sales
  8. Psychology
  9. Personal Development
Spoiler: “Link to Review”

https://theummahentrepreneur.notion.site/theummahentrepreneur/0e1a5fdef7d540b5818a848baeb2b4c9?v=ef62788d460c4fed9df7f4b58bf1b450
Gallery View:
Screenshot from 2022-05-16 17-40-57.png

Board view:
Screenshot from 2022-05-16 17-40-41.png

You can toggle between Gallery and board views as you like.
I will be continuously adding more reviews on courses as and when I finish, so you can bookmark the notion link.
All these courses were my dream bucket list courses and the only thing that was a hurdle for me in my educational journey was money but Babiato solved this for me and I believe Babiato has helped many more individuals just like me. This shows how much the world needs free education.